Friday, March 31, 2017

2017 Foods Prep – Week 12

Hello Pals!


Time for another round of food prep. Again in January I decided to seriously target on undertaking at the very least a minor food prep each and every 7 days even if I did not feel like it. So much I’ve manufactured it 12 months in a row! Here’s what I did final weekend carrying a fussy baby:



I manufactured:


  • Quick Pot Beef Stew

  • Sweet Potato Protein Cookies

  • Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole

  • Lemon Power Balls

  • Crockpot Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs (to fall off for a friend with a new baby. I also manufactured her some Freezer Chicken Tenders for her toddler and some Lactation Cookies)

  • Hummus Topping

  • Waffle French Toast (just french toast manufactured on a waffle maker

  • Oven Baked Bacon (400 degrees for about 12 minutes)

  • Sweet Potato Bites

  • Cucumbers & Lettuce

On Monday I manufactured this Quick Pot Shredded Hummus Chicken so I could just take shots. We ate individuals wraps for lunch on Monday and then I ended up placing the leftovers on tortilla chips and incorporating some of the hummus topping to make Greek-Type Nachos for quite a few meals during the 7 days!


Some other items we ate:



Enjoy!

–Lindsay–


The article 2017 Foods Prep – Week 12 appeared 1st on The Lean Inexperienced Bean.


[ad_2]

Learn More About Weight Loss Recipes At Naturally Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment